Search This Blog

Thursday, June 05, 2008

THE SCAMS KEEP ROLLING IN

As Elvis Costello once said, "I used to be disgusted, but now I try to be amused." Here's the latest scam email I've received, entitled "WRITE BACK SOON."

Attention please,

I am Mr.Mark Chichi, the bank manager of HSBC Bank PLC,Branch
Leadenhall Street Branch, London, EC3 3DB,I am contacting you
based on Trust and confidentiality that you will keep this as top
secret.

don't be scared or surprised, i am the manager of HSBC Bank PLC
and i have an opportunity to transfer sum of US$12.5MILLION
believing that you will never let me down either now or in
Future. The owner of this account is MR. SHARIF QURESHI,
and he is the Manager Of petrol chemical service, a chemical
engineer by Proffession.

He died in China as a victim of the Earth Quake Incident that befall
China, the bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the
relatives to claim this money but without success and my Investigation
proved to me as well that his company does not know anything About
this account.

I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad but I
Don't know any foreigner,I know that this message will come to you as
a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it is real
And A Genuine business.

hope that you will never let me down in this transaction, at the
conclusion of this business, you will be giving 30% of the total amount,
70% will be for me. I look forward to your earliest reply by email for
more details.

Best regards
Mr.Mark Chichi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You never got the proffession e-mail before?

Jes