Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2008

GOD DAMN, YOU'RE HOT: BREAKING THE MONOTONY

As I proofread boring sports trading cards, my mind wanders into many random areas, chief among which is the mighty Realm of Hot Chicks. Today's sojourn through this magical land brought to mind the smokin' hot awesomeness of Rashida Jones, a picture perfect girl-next-door type (provided the girl next door is the spawn of Quincy Jones and Peggy "The Mod Squad" Lipton) who's a hell of a lot of fun to see acting in such shows as BOSTON PUBLIC, THE OFFICE, and the new Fox sitcom that strives (and fails) to be funny, UNHITCHED.

I mean, really. Is she adorable, or what? Oh, well, back to being bored. At least I can crank up some GG Allin.

1 comment:

Ken Pierce Media said...

I have to agree with you, the "Unhitched" show is pretty bad. I was waiting for the laughs but the situations were not that good at setting any big moments up. Give a look see to "Big Bang Theory", as it has some moments and is rather amusing. Same applies to "Welcome To The Captain"