Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2006

FUCKING UNBELIEVEABLE COMICS!!!

One of the less explored realms of comics is the twilight zone of truly ludicrous four color madness. Every now and then I come across something worth sharing, so let's get the ball rolling with three classics.


The oft-cited LOIS LANE #106 is a good place for the layman to start. I mean, how can you not a love a story wherein Lois becomes Black? Trite and preachy to a nauseating degree, this story even features a scene of Lois crying her eyes out, distraught over whether Superman would love her if she couldn't be White again; I always wanted to see Superman destroy the Blackatizing machine, and admit to a super case of Jungle Fever!


The only way this cover could have been worse is if it had been on an issue of HONCHO.


Is it just me, or is this possibly the most offensive comic book of all time? I have GOT to own a copy!!!!

No comments: